PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR 2ND WALK & ROLL FOR LOVE™ TO SUPPORT SHRINERS HOSPITALS FOR CHILDREN — PORTLAND
Help spread the word about our work and our impact! Through supporters like you, the Portland Shriners Hospital has been able to provide life-saving and life-changing care to kids for over 95 years. By walking with us you can do your part to send Love to the rescue®.
Be sure to download our official 2018 Registration and Fundraising Toolkit which contains registration instructions, fundraising tips and additional information about the Walk for LOVE.
No DOGS or pets allowed – except for trained service animals
Thank you to our sponsors:
Sunday, September 9, 2018
- 8 a.m. – Walk registration/check-in begins
- 9 a.m. – Walk & Roll for LOVE begins
- 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Games, activities and snacks!
Duniway Park Track & Field, SW Barbur Blvd & SW Sheridan
Participant and ADA accessible parking is available at the Portland Shriners Hospital, where complimentary shuttle service to Duniway Park will be provided.
Public Transportation Options:
- Bus 8 – SW Sheridan & SW Terwilliger Blvd
- Bus 12 – SW 5th & Sheridan OR SW 4th & SW Sheridan
- Bus 19 – SW Sheridan between SW 3rd & SW 4th
- Bus 44 – SW 5th & Sheridan OR SW 4th & SW Sheridan
- $25 — Individual Registration Use PROMO Code “EARLYBIRD” and receive $5 off! (ends June 15)
(Ages 13 and up) Participants will receive a t-shirt*
- $15 — Youth Registration (Ages 4 – 12) Participants will receive a t-shirt*
- FREE — Child Registration (Ages three and under) T-shirt not provided
- FREE — Current Patients *Please see additional information below
- FREE — Virtual Walker *Note: Virtual Walkers will not qualify for an event t-shirt
*T-shirts will be given on a first-come/first-serve basis while supplies last.
Current Portland Shriners Hospital patients will receive free registration and a specially-designed t-shirt. Please email email@example.com or call 503-221-3466 for free patient registration. (Patient family members will still need to register on this site.)
All participants are also invited to stay for post-Walk festivities including Fezzy’s Rescue Squad, entertainment and the opportunity to connect with other supporters, current and former patients and hospital staff.
Are you registering a patient?
Please be aware, patients are free, but must be registered by contacting the hospital. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-221-3466 to register current patients! Patient registration includes the walk, all day festivities and a red “I’m a Shriners Hospital kid” t-shirt.
Ready, set, go! Lace up your walking shoes and get steppin’. By walking with us, you can do your part to send Love to the rescue®.