WALK, RIDE OR DRIVE – THE IMPERIAL SESSION WALK FOR LOVE
Please note: Online registration will close at 5 p.m. ET on Friday, July 13.
Thank you to our sponsors:
In-person registration/t-shirt pick up will be available at:
- Hilton Oceanfront Lobby – Thursday, 12, Friday, July 13 and Saturday, July 14 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Daytona International Speedway – Sunday, July 15 at 7 a.m.
Join us at the 5th annual Imperial Session Walk for LOVE™!
Walk, Ride or Drive around Daytona International Speedway and send your Love to the rescue®.
The Walk, Ride or Drive for LOVE will host area Shriners Hospitals for Children® patients, families, community members and Shriners from all over the world to raise support and awareness for Shriners Hospitals for Children. Participants have the choice to walk through the UNOH Fanzone, Garage Area and the famous Victory Lane; ride their motorcycle, or get behind the wheel of their car and drive a lap around the most famous track in racing.
Sunday, July 15, 2018
- 6:45 a.m. – Complimentary shuttle service* begins from Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village to Daytona International Speedway
*Advanced registration for shuttle service is required.
- 7 a.m. – Event registration begins
- 9 a.m. – Walk begins
- 9:30 a.m. – Ride/Drive begins
- 10 a.m. – Post event activities — Motor Corp and Yacht Competitions
- 11 a.m. – Event ends
- 12 p.m. – Final shuttle departs Daytona International Speedway to Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean WalkEvent ends
Daytona International Speedway
1801 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- $25 – INDIVIDUAL RATE includes Walk, Ride or Drive registration.
Free infield parking (at UNOH Fanzone) is accessible through Gate 40. Please see map.
Free, round-trip shuttles will provide transportation from Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village to Daytona International Speedway and drop attendees off directly at the UNOH Fanzone entrance.
Shuttle service* begins at 6:45 a.m. and will run every 30 minutes. *Advanced registration for shuttle service is required.
Final shuttle departs Daytona International Speedway at 12 p.m.
Cars and motorcycles participating in the event must have auto insurance with the following minimum coverage: $500,000 (per person)/$500,000 (per occurrence) Bodily Injury Liability; $50,000 Property Damage Liability; $500,000 (per person)/$500,000 (per occurrence) Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury Liability.
All participants at the Speedway must complete the Daytona International Speedway waiver. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow time for this added security measure.
Register today and join the fun in supporting our Shrine Kids!