Please join us for our 90th Anniversary Celebration Walk for LOVE to support Shriners Hospitals for Children
Through supporters like you, Shriners Hospitals for Children® has been able to provide life-saving and life-changing care to kids for over 90 years. By walking with us you can do your part to send Love to the rescue®.
Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 1 p.m.
- 1 p.m. – Walk registration/check-in begins
- 2 p.m. – Walk for LOVE begins
Shriners Hospitals for Children — Greenville 950 W. Faris Road, Greenville, SC 29605
Save $5 on registration – Early bird registration, now through September 17, 2017
- $25 – Individual rate includes Walk registration and Walk t-shirt. Children ages 10 and under may participate for FREE; t-shirt not included
- $30 – Individual rate September 18 – September 24 includes Walk registration. Walk t-shirt not guaranteed. Children ages 10 and under may participate for FREE; t-shirt not included.
- All Shriners Hospitals for Children patients (current and former) are invited to participate and receive a specially designed t-shirt for free.
It’s our 90th Birthday, and we are celebrating in a big way! Join us for three birthday party zones, which will include free food, bounce houses, entertainment and more. Then, Walk for LOVE! It’s our first annual fundraising Walk to benefit Greenville Shriners Hospital. Choose between a one-mile course or our “90 Yards for our 90th” stroll.
For patient registration inquiries, please contact Melissa Bayles at 864-255-7848 or email@example.com.
Can’t be there for the Walk? Click here to raise funds for Walk for LOVE and Shriners Hospitals for Children. Be sure to select SHC — Greenville when starting your fundraising page.