PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR ANNUAL KANSAS SHRINE BOWL — WALK FOR LOVE™ TO SUPPORT SHRINERS HOSPITALS FOR CHILDREN®
Through supporters like you, Shriners Hospitals for Children® has been able to provide life-changing care to kids for 90 years. By walking with us, you can do your part to send Love to the rescue®.
Be sure to download our official 2018 Registration and Fundraising Toolkit which contains registration instructions, fundraising tips and additional information about the Walk for LOVE.
“Strong Legs Run So That Weak Legs May Walk”
Start off your day at the Shrine Bowl by participating in the Walk for LOVE! The Kansas Shrine Bowl will be offering a one-mile fun walk.
Saturday, July 28, 2018
- 7:30 a.m. – Walk registration/check-in begins
- 8 a.m. – Walk for LOVE begins
Carnie Smith Stadium, Pittsburg State University, 1705 S Joplin St, Pittsburg, KS 66762
- $25 – INDIVIDUAL RATE includes Walk registration and t-shirt.
- Children ages 10 and under may participate for FREE; t-shirt not included.
- All Shriners Hospitals for Children patients (current and former) will receive a specially designed t-shirt for free.
For more information, please email Jana Becker.
For patient registration inquiries, please contact Sarah at 913-602-8656.