PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR 5TH ANNUAL WALK FOR LOVE TO SUPPORT SHRINERS HOSPITALS FOR CHILDREN
Through supporters like you, Shriners Hospitals for Children® has been able to provide life-changing care to kids for 95 years. By walking with us, you can do your part to send Love to the rescue®.
Each year, we host an exciting event benefiting our patients! Our Walk for Love will be held on Saturday, October 5, 2019 at the LuLu Shrine Center Grounds in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Our 2018 Walk for LOVE had over 450 registrants and raised over $180,000. Would you like to be a part of this amazing opportunity to connect with our patients and families?
Be sure to download our official 2019 Registration and Fundraising Toolkit which contains registration instructions, fundraising tips and additional information about the Walk for LOVE.
Saturday, October 5, 2019
- 9 a.m. – Walk registration/check-in begins
- 10 a.m. – Walk for LOVE begins
- 10:30 a.m. – Walk for LOVE Festival
LuLu Shrine Center, 5140 Butler Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
- $25 – INDIVIDUAL RATE — Participants will receive a T-shirt (while supplies last).
- $15 – EMPLOYEE RATE — Using employee discount code. Participants will receive a T-shirt (while supplies last).
- $10 – CHILD RATE (10 and Under) — Participants will receive a T-shirt (while supplies last).
- $25 – Virtual Walker — Participants do not receive a T-shirt
- PATIENT RATE – All Shriners Hospitals for Children patients (current and former) are invited to participate with complementary registration.
Dogs are welcome!
To register your patient for free, please contact Joy Young at email@example.com and she will provide a registration code.
If you are an employee and would like to request the employee discount code, please contact Tricia Super at firstname.lastname@example.org.