PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR 1ST WALK & ROLL FOR LOVE TO SUPPORT SHRINERS HOSPITALS FOR CHILDREN — PORTLAND
Help spread the word about our work and our impact! Through supporters like you, the Portland Shriners Hospital has been able to provide life-saving and life-changing care to kids for over 90 years. By walking with us you can help us send Love to the rescue®.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Sunday, September 9, 2018
- 8 a.m. – Walk registration/check-in begins
- 9 a.m. – Walk & Roll for LOVE begins
- 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Games, activities and snacks!
Duniway Park Track & Field, SW Barbur Blvd & SW Sheridan
- $20 – EARLY BIRD RATE (Ages 13 and up) Participants will receive a t-shirt* Early Bird rate is good through June 15th. Registration rate increases to $25.00 after June 15th.
- $15 – (Ages 4 – 12) Participants will receive a t-shirt*.
- Ages three and under are free, past and current patients are free
- FREE – Virtual Walker – Can’t make the Walk & Roll for LOVE? Register as a virtual walker and start fundraising in support of Shriners Hospitals for Children — Portland. *Note: Virtual Walkers will not qualify for an event t-shirt.
*T-shirts will be given on a first-come/first-serve basis while supplies last.
Shriners patients (current and former) may register for free, and will receive a free specially-designed t-shirt. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 971-544-3372 for free patient registration. (Patient family members will still need to register on this site.)
All participants are also invited to stay for post-Walk festivities including Fezzy’s Rescue Squad, entertainment and the opportunity to connect with other supporters, current and former patients and hospital staff.
This one-mile walk will take place in an accessible park, around a track. For any additional ADA accommodation concerns, contact Lynda Luce at 971-544-3338 or email@example.com.
Are you registering a patient? Please be aware, patients are free, but must be registered by contacting the hospital. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 971-544-3372 to register any past or current patients! Patient registration includes the walk, all day festivities and a red “I’m a Shriners Hospital kid” t-shirt.