BIG O TIRES PRESENTS OUR 3RD ANNUAL WALK FOR LOVE TO SUPPORT SHRINERS HOSPITALS FOR CHILDREN — SALT LAKE CITY
Through supporters like you, Shriners Hospitals for Children® has been able to provide life-changing care to kids for 95 years. By walking with us, you can do your part to send Love to the rescue®.
Saturday, September 16, 2017
- 8 a.m. – Walk registration/check-in begins
- 9:30 a.m. – Walk for LOVE begins
- 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Family Fest
Shriners Hospitals for Children — Salt Lake City – 1275 E Fairfax Road, Salt Lake City, UT 84103
- $25 – INDIVIDUAL EARLY-BIRD RATE includes Walk registration, Walk t-shirt and a medal for children under age 18.
Rate increases to $30 August 16
- $50 – FAMILY EARLY-BIRD RATE includes a Walk t-shirt for all immediate family members ages 10 and up, and medals for children under age 18. Rate increases to $55 August 16.
Shriners patients (current and former) will receive a free specially designed t-shirt. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for free patient registration.
All participants are also invited to stay for post-Walk festivities including Fezzy’s Rescue Squad, entertainment and the opportunity to connect with other supporters, current and former patients and hospital staff.
For ADA accommodations, contact Nancy Wiscomb at 801-536-3632 or email@example.com.
Are you registering a patient?
Please be aware, patients are free, but must be registered by contacting the hospital. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801.536.3719 to register any past or current patients! Patient registration includes the walk, all day festivities and a red “I’m a Shriners Hospital kid” t-shirt.
Can’t be there for the Walk? Click here to raise funds for Walk for LOVE and Shriners Hospitals for Children. Be sure to select
SHC — Salt Lake City when starting your fundraising page.