WE ARE GOING VIRTUAL! PLEASE JOIN US VIRTUALLY FOR OUR 6TH ANNUAL WALK FOR LOVE™ TO SUPPORT SHRINERS HOSPITALS FOR CHILDREN® — SALT LAKE CITY
Shriners Hospitals for Children — Salt Lake City is pleased to announce our 2020 Walk for LOVE will be virtual! Identify a 1.5-mile route in your community, and join us virtually from September 12 to 19 for our 6th annual Walk.
Through supporters like you, Shriners Hospitals for Children has been able to provide life-saving and life-changing care to kids for nearly 100 years. By walking with us, you can do your part to send Love to the rescue®.
Thank you to our PRESENTING SPONSOR:
Saturday, September 12 -19, 2020
- September 12 9 a.m.– Walk for LOVE official start time (or choose a time that works for you and your family)
- September 19 10 a.m. – Champions for LOVE winners announced via Facebook LIVE
- At a location of your choice! Walk with your family and neighbors in your neighborhood or gather up co-workers and friends and find a park that allows for physical distancing. There will not be an event at Shriners Hospitals for Children — Salt Lake City this year.
- $35 — VIRTUAL WALKER REGISTRATION — Includes Walk registration, Walk t-shirt (Please note: Due to an overwhelming response please be aware that some sizes may not be available and shipping will be delayed) a medal for children under age 18, as well as a “walking kit” including special swag to promote your Walk. For families of three (3) or more use the code SHCFAMILY for the 40% discount.
- Shriners Hospital patients (current and former) are eligible for free Walk registration. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-536-3717 for your free registration. Free patient registration includes a free “I’m a Shriners Kid” Walk for LOVE t-shirt, a medal and this year’s “walking kit” with special swag to promote your Walk.
- Post videos and photos answering, “Why I Walk” on social media and include #WFLSLC2020. While we will be spread out this year walking separately, we will be united online!
- Consider downloading our official 2020 Registration and Fundraising Toolkit, which contains registration instructions, fundraising tips and additional information about the Walk for LOVE.
By walking or rolling at Walk for LOVE, you can do your part to send Love to the rescue. ®