Join the fun at Shriners Hospitals for Children in Springfield, MA at the 9th Annual Walk for LOVE Walkathon and Barbecue!
Thank you to our sponsor:
The Walkathon begins at Shriners Hospitals for Children® — Springfield and continues through Van Horn Park and back to the hospital for a barbecue. It is an easy, three-mile walk.
Through supporters like you, Shriners Hospitals for Children has been able to provide life-changing care to kids for 95 years. By walking with us you can do your part to send Love to the rescue®.
Be sure to download our official 2018 Registration and Fundraising Toolkit which contains registration instructions, fundraising tips and additional information about the Walk for LOVE.
Saturday, September 8, 2018 (Rain or Shine)
- 9 a.m. – Walk registration begins
- 10 a.m. – Walk for LOVE begins
- 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Barbecue and Entertainment
Shriners Hospitals for Children — Springfield 516 Carew Street Springfield, MA 01104
- $25 – INDIVIDUAL RATE includes Walk registration and t-shirt*
- $40 – PER FAMILY (Family 4 Pack) includes Walk registration and t-shirt*
- $5 – CHILD RATE includes Walk registration and t-shirt* (ages 10 and under)
*T-shirts will be given on a first-come/first-serve basis, while supplies last
Free parking at the Boys and Girls Club located directly across from Shriners Hospitals for Children — Springfield on Carew Street.
For more information contact Lee Roberts at 413-755-2307 or email@example.com.