Join the fun at Shriners Hospitals for Children in Springfield, MA at the 9th Annual Walk for LOVE Walkathon and Barbecue!
The Walkathon begins at Shriners Hospitals for Children® — Springfield and continues through Van Horn Park and back to the hospital for a barbecue. It is an easy, three-mile walk.
Through supporters like you, Shriners Hospitals for Children has been able to provide life-changing care to kids for 95 years. By walking with us you can do your part to send Love to the rescue®.
Saturday, September 8, 2018 (Rain or Shine)
- 9 a.m. – Walk registration begins
- 10 a.m. – Walk for LOVE begins
- 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Barbecue and Entertainment
Shriners Hospitals for Children — Springfield 516 Carew Street Springfield, MA 01104
- $25 – INDIVIDUAL RATE includes Walk registration and t-shirt*
- $40 – PER FAMILY includes Walk registration and t-shirt*
- $5 – CHILD RATE includes Walk registration and t-shirt* (ages 10 and under)
*T-shirts will be given on a first-come/first-serve basis, while supplies last
Free parking at the Boys and Girls Club located directly across from Shriners Hospitals for Children — Springfield on Carew Street.
For more information contact Lee Roberts at 413-755-2307 or email@example.com.